Sheet Pan Meals
October 9, 2014 § Leave a comment
I made a new recipe this week that totally shook up how I think about dinner. This roasted chickpea ratatouille from Love & Lemons comes together all on one sheet pan. It’s a balanced, healthy, and tasty meal where the only work is chopping, drizzling with olive oil and red wine vinegar, and shaking some spices. Then you throw it all in the oven, and go about your other to-do’s (or, if you are me, read the Trader Joe’s Fearless Flyer because it’s the best newspaper out there).
So I went on a hunt for other recipes where I could task my oven with cooking my entire meal, and have only one pan to clean, and here’s what I found. I hope you channel your inner lazy cook this weekend and try some of these out.
- Roasted broccoli with shrimp
- Roasted tofu and crunchy vegetables
- Baked sausages with apples and potatoes
- Curried eggplant with chickpeas and spinach
- Chili, lemon, and herb roasted tofu with kale and pine nuts
- Sausages with acorn squash and onions
- Moroccan mint roasted vegetables
- White bean and roasted vegetable salad
- Spicy baked black beans with vegetables
- Shaved brussels sprouts and walnut pizza (so yes you have to roll out the dough, but no other ingredient prep required if you buy the shaved brussels sprouts at Trader Joe’s!)
- Roasted salmon with kale and cabbage
- Oven roasted fajitas